Social Media Page Policy
We use our social media accounts to share news and updates from Glitch. If you want to get in touch feel free to drop us an email: email@example.com
We aim to make our social pages a positive space. Any abusive comments or posts, no matter who they are aimed at, will be reported and the user will be blocked. This includes, but is not limited to, abuse based on identity, trolling, threats, doxxing, use of deep fakes, hate speech, deadnaming, pornographic content, impersonation and violent content.
- We document abuse received and will report it to the platform and law enforcement where applicable.
- We will report any racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, Islamophobic, antisemitic or gender-based abuse to the relevant social media platform.
- We will report any abuse targeted at an individual, whether they are a member of Glitch’s team or not.
- We will delete Spam content or bot accounts, this includes multiple posts of the same comment
- We reserve the right to block and mute anonymous accounts.
- We reserve the right to delete posts that are considered inappropriate or irrelevant to the page or the post in question.
- Users posting on behalf of others who have been blocked, will be blocked too
- We reserve the right to delete posts that do not meet our rules of engagement.